What is PFMS? Many people do not know about it, so even if you do not know What is PFMS? So in this post, you will get answers to all your questions. Let us tell you that PFMS was started in 2016 by the Government of India. In this, both the Finance Ministry and the Planning Commission work together.
Apart from this, before PFMS, funds were given directly to the users through Direct Benefit Transfer System, which started in the year 2013.
What is PFMS?
What is the full form of PFMS?
How does PFMS work?
What are the benefits of PFMS?
- With the help of this, money is deposited directly into the bank account of the users, due to which corruption is not possible and the users get their full money.
- Apart from this, after the arrival of PFMS, users no longer have to travel to their offices much. Otherwise, due to its absence earlier, the users had to make many rounds of the offices and had to beg the officials to do the work.
- With the advent of PFMS, the benefits of any kind of government schemes run by the government have started coming soon, otherwise, this method used to take a lot of time.
- Due to this, a lot of time has been saved for the users and the work started with transparency.
- Now the government is able to send money to the accounts of the beneficiaries much faster and easier than before, due to its arrival, now the government is able to send money to the bank accounts of millions of users simultaneously.
- This system is a completely Electronic Payment System, which is completely based on Computer Software and the Internet. Which means that no one can tamper with it.
- Under DBT, the money in the bank accounts of the users goes to the bank account of the Beneficiary. In such a situation, there is no need to depend on anyone for money.
Subsidy available through PFMS system?
- To give scholarships to the students.
- Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Money received from the old-age pension.
- Loan waiver.
- The subsidy is given by the government on gas cylinders.
- Money of laborers working under MNREGA.
- Money benefits are related to other and many types of government schemes, which are sent to the beneficiaries through PFMS in the bank account of the users.
When was the PFMS scheme started?
How to use PFMS?
- Where on its home page itself, you will see the option of ‘Know Your Payments’. Now you have to click on it.
- Here you have to fill in the information related to your bank account.
- In which you will have to fill in your name and bank account number as soon as you fill it all.
- After that, you have to fill in the below-given captcha. On which some words will be written, it has to be filled in the box.
- After filling the captcha, now you have to click on the search option, after which your information will go to your PFMS website.
- In this way you can access the PFMS website, the government already has our bank details because Aadhaar which is linked to PAN card, and Aadhaar and PAN are linked to Bank Account. In this way, the government has our complete information and it comes when we have to get money for benefits under any government scheme.
- So, friends, I hope that you have understood the above-mentioned things correctly and must have understood that PFMS Kya Hai? How does it work and what are the benefits of PFMS? If I have missed any information or you have something to tell, then you can comment below.
For more such information, keep coming here and share this post with your friends and boost our morale. And if you want an article on a new topic or need any kind of information, then definitely tell through comment or contact.